Thursday, July 15, 2004

This is actually yesterdays post:

14th July 2004:
Life can get so frikin messed up at times, it just leaves you baffled. I was having a good time last weekend and the new week started off BAD. It’s too confusing… yesterday was the worst fuckin day of my life. Nothing went well all day… guess it’s just one of those bad days. Neways it wasn’t what I expected. There was one statement that was made by my friend Dipti that made alotta sense. Surprisingly that statement came from her because she’s too immature and hardly makes sense most of the time. She said that it isn’t necessary to take things seriously all the time. Does make sense… to me at least because I tend to care a lot about what’s happening around me. I should lighten up a bit and chill more in life. Just take each day as it comes and see what happens next. Man I don’t know if I’m makin sense any more… Guess that yesterday was indeed a fuck fuckied fucked day after all… >=(

No comments: