Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I’m tired… I’m feeling low… the weather’s changed and so has my attitude towards life and people. I think I’ve opened my eyes to a painful reality, which I cannot digest. I miss my friends… I’m just at that point in life where I sit blank and ponder over nothing… >= I need a friend right now to talk too, but am unable to find one… How firkin strange is that??? Is this what friends are for??? I’m not talking about all my friends, I’m just talking about the ungrateful ones!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm.. when u need frnd u got to call n try to communicate with them otherwise how they will know when do u need them.. i m sure der wud b few frnds which can help u out but as u r busy they r also with sum or other thing n that doesnt mean they dont care they want to but ... der r other things which keeps them busy... so if u let them they will surely cum...
Rajeshree