Friday, December 21, 2007

How you ever felt happy whilst sorrow makes its mark on your face? I just did when I heard a very old song by the Backstreet Boys. Was busy working on my assignment and the music was on Shuffle. That song just caught me by surprise. My initial reaction was to change the song, cause quite frankly I don’t like to reminiscence about my past, but then again I don’t wanna run away either. Listening to that song only made me realize that there are a lot of things that I haven’t completely dealt with in my past. A lot of things that should have been done were not done. A lot of things that needed to be said were not said. Anger gripped my senses and yet I was still mellow about these thoughts, simply because it brought back the best times of my life in college. My biggest problem is that the sweetest memories are the most painful ones. I can’t let them go simply because they are the only ones that matter the most to me. So until I don’t find a solution to this - I’ll just have to live with them. Thank God I'm heading out to Pune for the weekend, just wanna destress and most of all... rest.

No comments: